Is Capital Growth Guaranteed? Is Rental Return Guaranteed? Is anything
Guaranteed? The resounding ANSWER IS NO!! Nothing is guaranteed…
Other than 2 things…Death and Taxes (as they say).
When I was 19 and read the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki talked
about how having a job was risky because you only had 1 source of income, and
ultimately the following things could affect you:
– you could lose your job (say boss doesn’t like you or business is bad)
( In Spain the unemployment rate is 24% (according to Countryeconomy.com))
– you could be made redundant or you could get a pay cut to stay
– your industry could shut down (eg. Car industry)
– your job could be outsourced to cheap labour (eg. China, India, Phillipines)
– you are determined by the hours you work (limited to 40-60 hours per week)
– if you get sick, or have a baby and can’t work, there goes your income….
So an alternative to that are Multiple Sources of Income, so that you are
NOT DEPENDANT on JUST ONE, check out video #5 for some great insights
into this: CLICK HERE TO WATCH QUICK VIDEO
Til next time,
PS: Thanks again to those of you who voted for the book covers, as well as those
who told us which chapters they liked. If you haven’t voted on your Favourite
Topics, CLICK HERE TO VOTE as we have some fr-ee chapters to give away .
PPS: KEEP AN EYE OUT for our latest event to be launched next week,
Extreme Asset Protection January 2015…